Skip to content
Call Now Button
Permeable bluestone pavers have several benefits including:
- Stormwater management: Permeable pavers allow water to seep through them, reducing the amount of runoff and helping to prevent flooding and erosion.
- Recharge of groundwater: Permeable pavers allow water to penetrate the soil, recharging the groundwater and improving the health of nearby plants and trees.
- Improved air quality: Permeable pavers reduce the amount of heat absorbed by the pavement, which can lower the temperature of the surrounding area and improve air quality.
- Low maintenance: Permeable pavers require less maintenance than traditional pavement, as they do not require sealing or resealing.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Bluestone pavers are a natural, durable and beautiful material. They can be used to create a range of different designs, styles, and patterns.
- Cost-effective: Permeable bluestone pavers can be more cost-effective in the long run compared to traditional paving materials and due to the reduced maintenance required.
- SEE all of our range of PERMEABLE BLUESTONE PAVERS
- View an independent article on permiable bluestone pavers